December 10, 2010

taggy.


been tagged by everdearest felly. che-che-check it out!

- . - . -

1. 3 names I goes by
|| woi ko ||
|| haii sayang [euu?] ||
|| eh.. eh ko. eh eh ||


2. 3 jobs I have had
|| kFc ||
|| 19o1 ||
|| trainee [practical thingy] ||


3. 3 places I have lived
|| ampang hilir ||
|| setiawangsa ||
|| err, i wish i can work far from kl later on (-_-) ||


4. 3 favourite drinks
|| sirap ||
|| milo ais ||
|| soya ||


5. 3 tv shows I watch
|| Gossip Girl ||
|| CSI ||
|| Pretty Little Liars ||


6. 3 places I have been
|| abroad? none ): but in short time yes insyaAllah (n_n) ||


7. 3 places I would like to visit
|| Makkah ||
|| UK ||
|| Korea.. hihi ||
|| pantai-pantai tercantik didunia.. woots ||


8. 3 favourite old tv shows
|| Charmed. selalu tengok sesame dengan fie n fell. hihi ||
|| Cardcaptor Sakura, Akazukin Chacha ||
|| Popeye ||


9. 3 favourite dishes
||ayam ayam ayam ||
|| udang celop tepongg ||
|| western western sikit i loike! ||


10. 3 make up product I can't live without
|| bedak ||
|| lipbalm ||
|| ?? ||


11. 3 things I'm looking forward to
|| buka sem.. ||
|| Genting! ||
|| Jeram! ||


- . - . -


ni saat saat best ni. nak tag!
farah | minmi | fuadarman | ras



p.s :
nak cerita pasal persediaan buka sem. tapi post lainla kalau rajin.



No comments: